Options

Living on the street

D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
edited November 15, 2011 in People
This a man who lives in abandoned houses, we call them "Krakers". They brake-in ,and live in it. In the summer months he lives outside together with his dog on an abandoned plot.
The complete village wil be wiped away for a new harbor.

Most people are scared about them, I just started a talk a few days before the actual shot, had a smoke and a drink with him outside on the sofa... I asked the third day to make a picture.

My point is < get to know your models, talk, eat and drink with them, create a bond and then ask to take a picture, show the picture and seek the approval>
Hi-XXL.jpg
A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer

Comments

• Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 14, 2011
    Well done!! The expression (both he and the dog) are right on. I like that the dog is who pops in the image.
    Only minor nit is it would be great to have another couple millimeters at the bottom, but still thumb.gif.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2011
    adbsgicom wrote: »
    Well done!! The expression (both he and the dog) are right on. I like that the dog is who pops in the image.
    Only minor nit is it would be great to have another couple millimeters at the bottom, but still thumb.gif.

The mm in the bottom, indeed you have a point. However I don't have it so as this is no crop. tXS
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    justin24justin24 Registered Users Posts: 402 Major grins
    edited November 15, 2011
    Nice shot great expressions

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
  • Options
    cupiccupic Registered Users Posts: 32 Big grins
    edited November 15, 2011
    All the ground work has been done and as you have stated he agreed to pose .TFS

cheers