Options

Just two lovers..

ctb04ctb04 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
edited November 16, 2011 in People
hi there..so this is the first time i have actually posted any of my photos on the forums..my friends wanted me to take some pictures of them sinec they are on the journey to marriage and wanted me to doc their adventure as time goes by..so i am really glad with the way they came out but would like some opinions and thoughts..Much appreciated!

IMG0923-XL.jpg
IMG0936-XL.jpg
IMG1001-XL.jpg
IMG0929-XL.jpg
IMG1006-XL.jpg
IMG0935-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    QarikQarik Registered Users Posts: 4,959 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2011
    if you could number your phots that would be helpful when we refer to them. 1,3,4 ar tossers fro me becasue you can't see faces or the expressions are not that great. 2 is awesome and 5 is not bad but could use crop to isolate the couple more.
    D700, D600
    14-24 24-70 70-200mm (vr2)
    85 and 50 1.4
    45 PC and sb910 x2
    http://www.danielkimphotography.com
  • Options
    HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2011
    They have some nice captures of a moment in time, however not really quality portraits.
  • Options
    jonh68jonh68 Registered Users Posts: 2,711 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2011
    I like the shots for what they are, moments in time, a are well done in that regards. I think i had a disconnect with your title and the subject matter. Using "lovers" implies passion and these are lighthearted pics.
  • Options
    ctb04ctb04 Registered Users Posts: 3 Beginner grinner
    edited November 16, 2011
    thank you all for the comments! will post more later...thanks again!
  • Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2011
    Nice little moments. With her face missing in #4, I wouldn't really keep that one.
    They all seem a bit soft here, not sure if it is compression or slow shutter.
    Keep at it...
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited November 16, 2011
    Nice series, however I have noticed that there is little to no contact with the photographer and viewer.
    In almost all pictures the eyes are absent (closed, looking down or away). Lovers are supposed to have happiness lights/sparks in the eyes.
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer