Echo

AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
edited November 20, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
This is my dog Echo........

a-ECHO-8-XL.jpg

Comments

• black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2011
    Well, I'm real happy to see that you and Echo are doing OK. I haven't seen much of you lately and I started to get a little worried. I understand that you've been doing more sketching than picture taking. Got any pictures of the sketches you'd like to share?

Take care,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • PantherPanther Registered Users Posts: 3,658 Major grins
    edited November 17, 2011
    Howdy Gary,

Wonderful to see you and Echo again,

Hope ya'll are doing well, and look forward

to seeing more images from you.
    Take care,

Craig

Burleson, Texas
  • AzzaroAzzaro Registered Users Posts: 5,643 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2011
    Well, I'm real happy to see that you and Echo are doing OK. I haven't seen much of you lately and I started to get a little worried. I understand that you've been doing more sketching than picture taking. Got any pictures of the sketches you'd like to share?

Take care,

Tom

Thanks for dropping in and the comment....... YUP ...I will share a sketch or two......I switched from pencil to fountain pen ....... The learning curve in ink is pretty steep..... A sketch in ink either works of it doesn't.

I am a better photographer, than I am a draftsman/artists. :D gary t.
    edited November 18, 2011
    Panther wrote: »
    Howdy Gary,

Wonderful to see you and Echo again,

Hope ya'll are doing well, and look forward

to seeing more images from you.

Hi Craig.......Thanks for looking and commenting........ I will be posting soon....... gary t.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2011
    Looks like Echo just got done having a good run and is walking back. Need to ask .. is this morning light or evening light? You always catch such beautiful light.

Good to see you back .. been missin' ya :D

Look forward to seeing some of your sketches. Ink ... your a very daring man :D
    edited November 20, 2011
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Looks like Echo just got done having a good run and is walking back. Need to ask .. is this morning light or evening light? You always catch such beautiful light.

Good to see you back .. been missin' ya :D

Look forward to seeing some of your sketches. Ink ... your a very daring man :D

Morning light.......I will have to have a sketch that fits in with a good pic and comp.... I will work on it......thumb.gif
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2011
    Azzaro wrote: »
    Morning light.......I will have to have a sketch that fits in with a good pic and comp.... I will work on it......thumb.gif

Look forward to seeing it :D
  • RoadkillRoadkill Registered Users Posts: 494 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2011
    Nice shot, love the feel of it.