Untitled

lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited November 23, 2011 in Landscapes

Comments

• squirl033squirl033 Registered Users Posts: 1,230 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2011
    very nice, but if you're gonna light up the rocks in the foreground, it'd probably be best to light them all... the ones on the left are still completely dark, while the middle one is fairly bright. any light on those is unnatural, given the time of day, but if they were all lit the same, it'd work better IMHO...
    ~ Rocky
    "Out where the rivers like to run, I stand alone, and take back something worth remembering..."
    Three Dog Night

www.northwestnaturalimagery.com
  • lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2011
    squirl033 wrote: »
    very nice, but if you're gonna light up the rocks in the foreground, it'd probably be best to light them all... the ones on the left are still completely dark, while the middle one is fairly bright. any light on those is unnatural, given the time of day, but if they were all lit the same, it'd work better IMHO...

Thank you for looking and for your comments, they are greatly appreciated .
  • ritewingerritewinger Registered Users Posts: 243 Major grins
    edited November 19, 2011
    Agree with Rocky, you could probably lighten rocks on left in PS, tone down the others to somewhat match. Also, maybe lighten a little mountain (facing setting sun) in distance. Beautiful scene, beautiful photo.....thumb.gif
    edited November 19, 2011
    ritewinger wrote: »
    Agree with Rocky, you could probably lighten rocks on left in PS, tone down the others to somewhat match. Also, maybe lighten a little mountain (facing setting sun) in distance. Beautiful scene, beautiful photo.....thumb.gif

Thanks for looking and for your feedback ,this is one shot a bit later under different light .
    MG2715-2-L.jpg
  • LightMagicLightMagic Registered Users Posts: 261 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2011
    I like the second one much better. The golden light on the mountain is beautiful. The rocks on the foreground adds depth to the picture without taking away attention from the mountain.
    edited November 20, 2011
    LightMagic wrote: »
    I like the second one much better. The golden light on the mountain is beautiful. The rocks on the foreground adds depth to the picture without taking away attention from the mountain.

Thanks for looking and for your input,it is appreciated very much.
  • UmmmHowsThatUmmmHowsThat Registered Users Posts: 93 Big grins
    edited November 22, 2011
    Agreed. That second shot is great!
    -Bryan

• kdogkdog Administrators Posts: 11,681 moderator
    edited November 22, 2011
    I agree. Terrific composition. I'm not seeing the first shot now, I hope you didn't remove it.

Regards,
    -joel
    edited November 22, 2011
    Agreed. That second shot is great!
    kdog wrote: »
    I agree. Terrific composition. I'm not seeing the first shot now, I hope you didn't remove it.

Regards,
    -joel

Bryan--Thanks for looking and for your comments .

jeol -The original has not been taken down,anyway thanks for looking and for your comments.

Much appreciated !
  • rpavichrpavich Registered Users Posts: 30 Big grins
    edited November 23, 2011
    I don't see the first one, link broken, but I agree...the second one is very nicely done.
    edited November 23, 2011
    rpavich wrote: »
    I don't see the first one, link broken, but I agree...the second one is very nicely done.

Thank you !
    Both pictures show up when I view this post, don't why it's not showing up .