Options

Single Image Pricing within a Gallery

shutterstephshuttersteph Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
edited November 18, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I want to set different pricing for different images in a particular gallery. Actually, it's not really different prices, I just want certain images only available in certain sizes. when on the set pricing page, under the image tab, Many of the boxes are white, the ones I set at "0" or not for sale in the gallery pricing. My question is, for a single image pricing, do I have to go through and set all those white boxes at 0 again?, when all I want to do is make a couple sizes not available for that image? That is so tedious to do that. Remember, I have set the gallery for those sizes/finishes to 0. In the profit column, there are no numbers, only where I have set the prices at the gallery level.
Stephanie Moon
Canon equipment
My website
equine.pet.people

Comments

• Options
    FlounderFlounder Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited November 18, 2011
    Hello Stephanie,

Thanks for your post.

What you will want to do is set the prices for the items that you want to offer for that image. Then, to easily price the rest of the blank items at once, we will use the dropdown menus in the pricing tool.

In the first dropdown, select Custom Pricing, then in the second dropdown, select Empty Products. In the center box, enter 0.00. Then click Apply, and save your changes. Have a look here: http://screencast.com/t/lGCoY9ygQaXq

I hope this helps. If you have any questions or problems, please email us at the help desk, and we'll be more than happy to help! http://help.smugmug.com/customer/portal/emails/new

Cheers,
    Nick Wilson
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    shutterstephshuttersteph Registered Users Posts: 40 Big grins
    edited November 18, 2011
    thank you! I knew there had to be an easier way!
    Stephanie Moon
    Canon equipment
    My website
    equine.pet.people