Options

Album Designs

sissyfotosissyfoto Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited November 25, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I am going crazy trying to figure out how to offer my client a wedding album through my SmugMug Pro account. I have read and visited the help pages etc etc…. I really want to be able to create the album and have the client click on my site to view and order it. What’s the best information I can get about this? I find this option with Zoho, Zookie, MyCanvas, and Blurb all very confusing and frustrating. I could offer this and make money from these albums but it seems impossible and difficult. :cry

Comments

• Options
    richWrichW Registered Users Posts: 941 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2011
    sissyfoto wrote: »
    I am going crazy trying to figure out how to offer my client a wedding album through my SmugMug Pro account. I have read and visited the help pages etc etc…. I really want to be able to create the album and have the client click on my site to view and order it. What’s the best information I can get about this? I find this option with Zoho, Zookie, MyCanvas, and Blurb all very confusing and frustrating. I could offer this and make money from these albums but it seems impossible and difficult. :cry
    Hi wave.gif Building an album and the sales are done on the exteranl sites using the images from your site. Over on MyCanvas check out the share feature on your project, you can send an email to your client and they can preview the project, Blurb has the same share feature too.
  • Options
    Damon016Damon016 Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited November 25, 2011
    I had that same question a week or so ago... Thanks for the info!clap.gif