Options

S9000 invited to a wedding

nickphoto123nickphoto123 Registered Users Posts: 302 Major grins
edited October 25, 2005 in Cameras
Hello All,

We were guests at a wedding and I brought my S9000 along.

The church pics were shot without flash, hand held from my vantage point from my seat.

I was about 70-80' feet away from the Bride & Groom.

The catering hall shots were taken with the built-in flash (believe it or not,.... I only became aware of the quality of the S9000 built-in flash when I had the images on my monitor). Again, they were taken from my vantage point of where we were sitting. ( I did not walk around the room to take pics).

I had some user problems at times, due to my not knowing how to operate the camera properly. I am still trying it out and applying the owner's manual info.

I am very pleased with my S9000. I will add more pictures to this gallery during the week.

It was a fantastic wedding day.

http://nickphoto123.smugmug.com/gallery/908128/1

Regards, Nicholas

Comments

• Options
    wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited October 24, 2005
    Nice shots. I like the perspective of the first shot. Nice avaible light.thumb.gif
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Options
    nickphoto123nickphoto123 Registered Users Posts: 302 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2005
    More images added to gallery
    Thank you John.

Please remember the dance floor shots were only with my S9000's built-in flash.

I am pleased with the captured moments, which makes up for the low photographic results.

I can't wait to use my S9000 with my bracket, off camera flash and second light:

http://www.nickphoto123.smugmug.com/gallery/908128/1

Regards, Nicholas
  • Options
    blackwaterstudioblackwaterstudio Registered Users Posts: 779 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2005
    Maybe its just me, but for a P&S it did ok. To much noise there for my liking.