FS: Canon 1 D Mark III

PhototeacherPhototeacher Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 21, 2011 in House of Canon
NO LONGER AVAILABLE

I am selling one of my Canon 1D Mark IIIs. This camera body is in Excellent shape, showing minimal wear. I can see no scratches, the LCD screen is clean, with a clear Hoodman protector over it. The camera was back to Canon N.J. for a clean and check in early June, and is working fine.

The mirror box work had been done in Sept. of 2010, and I have had no focus problems with the camera. I have the paperwork for the mirror box work. The serial number of the body is 538xxx. The shutter count is approximately 60k. (Only Canon knows for sure!) Comes with the box, Canon battery, Canon software, Canon charger with the AC cord and the Canon neck strap. Additionally, I am including a Canon E-1 hand strap, and a Canon AC-E4 adapter with the DR-E4 DC coupler, which allows you to use the camera on AC power. (Great in the studio; never have to worry about charging a battery!) $2000.00 plus PayPal fees. I would accept a bank check, but you will have to wait for it to clear before I ship. I will ship by FedEx ground with insurance at my expense. (see ebay feedback for roneio.)