Options

Payments..

Damon016Damon016 Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
edited November 23, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Okay, I know this was beaten a bit awhile back.

But wondering if it had been considered so hardship cases aren't such a big deal?

I am thinking of holding a 10% perctentage of the avg. monthly amount in the account, or maybe 20% which would be released the following month. I mean this for payment options. Or at least allow a bi-monthly. Also take into consideration peoples records with SM. If they have been with you and had a good avg of sales and 0 returns, then there should be lea-way there. Lastly if someone has 400.00 in their account and have a good account rating with sm then they should be able to request this during one of these bi-monthly payment times. If they have quite a bit of returns, then I get locking the account. would be nice to have a little give and take. Just throwing some things out there... My situation is a little dyer right now because of medical items, but I can't imagine there is anyone else out there that doesn't have problems once in awhile that could use an extra date in there.

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2011
    We pay on the 8th of the month to all Pros. And we always can handle special cases. And we've already handled yours (or are handling).
  • Options
    Damon016Damon016 Registered Users Posts: 124 Major grins
    edited November 23, 2011
    I understand that, and appreciate it... I am just saying more flexibility...