Options

Teen

D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
edited November 28, 2011 in People
This is a portrait of a teen. The composition is aimed to get the feel of a direct look, a bit sassy.
The hart on neckless is cut in two due to the framing. That my friends, is intentionally.
She had a boyfriend who broke-up. So, I placed the neckless as such that the hart is half in the shot.
A broken hart.

DSC0067-Edit-Edit-Edit-Edit-X2.jpg
A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer

Comments

• Options
    canoesailorcanoesailor Registered Users Posts: 79 Big grins
    edited November 27, 2011
    D3Sshooter wrote: »
    This is a portrait of a teen. The composition is aimed to get the feel of a direct look, a bit sassy.
    The hart on neckless is cut in two due to the framing. That my friends, is intentionally.
    She had a boyfriend who broke-up. So, I placed the neckless as such that the hart is half in the shot.
    A broken hart.

Sorry to say but I think the look you've achieved is more like something from a psychological horror story, she looks sly as if she's about to attack someone.

I'm sure she could look quite pretty but not with this look.
  • Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited November 27, 2011
    Sorry to say but I think the look you've achieved is more like something from a psychological horror story, she looks sly as if she's about to attack someone.

I'm sure she could look quite pretty but not with this look.

TXS, I am sure she was about ready to attack any male in the surroundings...rolleyes1.gif
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 28, 2011
    Overall I like it. Only thing that bothers me in this one is the really dark shadow under the nose.
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site