Hands of Music

Z6IZ6I Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
edited November 30, 2011 in People
As part of my Hands of Music project, I photographed Joe Vitale recently. Joe has played with Crosby, Stills and Nash, The Eagles, Peter Frampton and on & on.
DSC4923-Edit-2-XL.jpg

I was also able to photograph Rock & Roll Hall of Fame member Spooner Oldham. Check out his bio and you'll be amazed at all of the music that he has written and played on that are on the radio everyday.
DSC4970-Edit-2-2-XL.jpg

DSC9262-XL.jpg

Comments

• adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2011
    Both are done very well. The first one though, doesn't fully resonate to me. The second one, though, is fantastic... Love the treatment, that you have just enough of Wulitzer there to identify it, etc.. thumb.gif
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • KinkajouKinkajou Registered Users Posts: 1,240 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2011
    adbsgicom wrote: »
    Both are done very well. The first one though, doesn't fully resonate to me. The second one, though, is fantastic... Love the treatment, that you have just enough of Wulitzer there to identify it, etc.. thumb.gif

+1 There is something about the first one that could be strengthened... maybe it's because it's shot straight on? I'm not sure.

Great concepts and I look forward to seeing more!
    Webpage

Spread the love! Go comment on something!
  • Z6IZ6I Registered Users Posts: 136 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2011
    Thanks for the input. Here's one more from the same night. This is Mouse, the backstage manager/roadie/go-to guy.DSC4920-3-L.jpg
  • HackboneHackbone Registered Users Posts: 4,027 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2011
    Cool shots but being a musician myself I locked in on #2 the old Wurlitzer Electric Piano. Gosh, I haven't seen that in 40 years. A classic instrument.

I really do like the aged hands, what stories they tell.