Options

Sam back in the garage

MitchellMitchell Registered Users Posts: 3,503 Major grins
edited December 1, 2011 in People
I finally broke down and bought some white seamless in an effort to get a little more directional lighting in my garage. Samantha helped me out for a few minutes after school today.

112911-1-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    anonymouscubananonymouscuban Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 4,586 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2011
    She's a cutie. That's also a very nice portrait.

I've been battling with my stupid white muslim BG for a while now. I was just about to buy a roll of white seamless paper but decided to go with vinyl. I haven't placed the order for it yet though. I will soon. Either way though, paper or vinyl, it beats muslim for high key stuff.
    "I'm not yelling. I'm Cuban. That's how we talk."

Moderator of the People and Go Figure forums

My Smug Site
  • Options
    divamumdivamum Registered Users Posts: 9,021 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2011
    A+, Mitchell. You gonna use that as her commercial look or her "girl next door" heashot? :D

I want your garage. nod.gif
  • Options
    edited November 30, 2011
    She's a cutie. That's also a very nice portrait.

I've been battling with my stupid white muslim BG for a while now. I was just about to buy a roll of white seamless paper but decided to go with vinyl. I haven't placed the order for it yet though. I will soon. Either way though, paper or vinyl, it beats muslim for high key stuff.

Thanks. I too struggled with my 10x20 white muslin. It's just a pain and I'm tired of dealing with the wrinkles. The large vinyl might be nice, but the weigh over the paper roll made me go with the paper.
  • Options
    edited November 30, 2011
    divamum wrote: »

I want your garage. nod.gif

Come over any time. This was taken late in the afternoon. I much prefer my garage lighting earlier in the morning. Sadly, my garage is on the South side of my house. My next home will be built with a North facing garage. mwink.gif I told my wife that a North facing garage improves the feng shui of the home.
  • Options
    jeffreaux2jeffreaux2 Registered Users Posts: 4,762 Major grins
    edited November 30, 2011
    I like where you are headed with this set up.

Get that shutter speed up! Looks like a little motion blur in the eyes.ne_nau.gif

My oldest daughter just texted me a photo she took of a full page magazine ad that featured....HERSELF!!!

You better watch out or little Sam will become a camera ham and send you one of those one day as well!mwink.gif

She is cute as a button!thumb.gif
  • Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2011
    Nice capture , great look.
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    photogreenphotogreen Registered Users Posts: 180 Major grins
    edited December 1, 2011
    what a beautiful shot! did you try cropping on the left a bit more?