Options

Personal Delivery

Luminis StudiosLuminis Studios Registered Users Posts: 2 Beginner grinner
edited November 29, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I've been finishing all the setup related stuff for my website, but I'm having a problem with the personal delivery settings. I configured the personal delivery, to be able to receive my customers orders, and when I access the website from another browser, like a normal customer will do, when I finish adding photos to the shopping cart, takes me to the shipping info, which I dont want to allow my customer to do it by themselves.

Any suggestion about this??

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Options
    Ann McRaeAnn McRae Registered Users Posts: 4,584 Major grins
    edited November 29, 2011
    Hi

Your customer needs to enter their shipping address - so that you know where to deliver the product after it is shipped to you initially! That is why the shipping information page still exists even if you have personal delivery set up. Does that make sense?

Let us know if you have any other questions.
    I've been finishing all the setup related stuff for my website, but I'm having a problem with the personal delivery settings. I configured the personal delivery, to be able to receive my customers orders, and when I access the website from another browser, like a normal customer will do, when I finish adding photos to the shopping cart, takes me to the shipping info, which I dont want to allow my customer to do it by themselves.

Any suggestion about this??

Thanks in advance.