Options

WTB Canon 50mm f1.8

storksbstorksb Registered Users Posts: 171 Major grins
edited October 26, 2005 in Flea Market
Looking to get a used ( as new condition as possible) Canon f1.8 50mm ef II.

May resort to buying new, hoping someone here might want to lighten their lens collection. New here, but have good feedback on ebay id storksb.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Options
    SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2005
    Not sure what side of the water you are on but over here (uk) everywhere seems to be out of stock. Local Jessop's have said it's discontinued and the only place I can find one is Ebay, but haven't looked everywhere yet.
  • Options
    gsgarygsgary Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2005
    I got one from warehouseexpress.com last week (UK)
    SnapHappy wrote:
    Not sure what side of the water you are on but over here (uk) everywhere seems to be out of stock. Local Jessop's have said it's discontinued and the only place I can find one is Ebay, but haven't looked everywhere yet.
  • Options
    SnapHappySnapHappy Registered Users Posts: 328 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2005
    gsgary wrote:
    I got one from warehouseexpress.com last week (UK)

That's one place I haven't tried, i noticed it in their magazine ads and just haven't got round to trying them yet. I'm not sure on what the girl meant in Jessop's whether she thought canon have discon'd it or whether Jessop's have stopped selling the thing. headscratch.gif She may have been wrong on both counts.
    Thanks for highlighting, If I decide on the mkII I'll put an order in with them.
  • Options
    babybluetx23babybluetx23 Registered Users Posts: 150 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2005
    Cynthia Cox
    Arlington, Tx
    http://www.innovativeillusionsphoto.com/

OMP member #: 173034

Canon EOS 5D : Bogen 3051 tripod : Bogen Monopod : Bogen 3030 head unit : Canon Speedlight 580EX : Canon EF 28-200 F3.5 : Canon 70-200 f2.8L : Canon 24-70mm F2.8L and other Canon Gear

The camera doesn't make a bit of difference. All of them can record what you are seeing. But, you have to SEE." - Ernst Haas