Canon EOS 40D w/28-135 Kit Lens Plus Extras!! $675

vinnie6756vinnie6756 Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
edited December 9, 2011 in House of Canon
Camera Model: Canon EOS 40D w/Kit Lens and some extras.

Approximate age of Body: 3.5 years...Purchased new from NewEgg on 4/14/2008.

Body Condition: Excellent...I don't rate by numbers as my 10 could be your 8.

Number of Shutter actuations: 10,531...Based on the 40D Shutter Count Program.

Sale Includes: Camera Body, 28-135 Lens w/Hood, 3 Batteries (One Canon, 2 - 3rd Party), EP-EX15 eye piece extension, BG-E2N Battery Grip, 3 - 4GB Dane-Elec CF Cards, 1 - Hitachi 4GB Microdrive, all boxes, manuals, discs, cables, blank warranty card, etc.

Price: $675 includes shipping!!

Payments Accepted: PayPal (add 3%), Postal Money Order, Cash!!

Possible Trades: None at this time.

Shipping Methods Available (Ships From): 54143 and will ship via USPS with Delivery Confirmation.

Shipping Available To: ConUS only!!

Item location: 54143...my home boxed and ready to ship.

Best Contact Method: PM me here on POTN.

Feedback: Plenty on POTN...sold a lot of high end items over the last 6 months...search the same name.

Reason for selling: This was my first DSLR and I wanted to keep it but it just isn't possible.

Photos: Sorry, this is the only camera I have readily available at this time. As stated, I've sold a lot of high end camera equipment over the last 6 months including a 1D Mark III & IV, 300 f/2.8L IS, 85 f/1.2L II, 24-70 f/2.8L, 70-200 f/2.8L IS, etc with no complaints on my descriptions.

I guarantee that you will be happy with this camera. If you are not happy with the camera condition, I will kindly refund your purchase price.

"Will only split up package if there are other people interested in a single item."

Comments

• vinnie6756vinnie6756 Registered Users Posts: 24 Big grins
    edited December 9, 2011
    Market appears to be flooded or my price is too high...either way, please close thread!! Item's are no longer for sale!!

Thanks!!