Options

Lowepro Versapack 200AW

flipmackflipmack Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
edited December 8, 2011 in The Kitchen Sink
FT: My Lowepro Versapack 200 AW in excellent condition.

Would like to trade for your Crumpler 5MDH or similarly-sized shoulder bag. Basically, I'm looking for a smaller bag that will allow for quicker access to gear. The backpack is currently too big for my needs.

I'd consider Domke or Crumpler or ThinkTank bags...basically, a medium-sized shoulder bag that can hold an Olympus body with lens, another lens, and a few other accessories (LED ring flash). I'll entertain any reasonable trade request/offer if you have any other ideas.

Pictures of my backpack below:

039Custom.jpg

041Custom.jpg

042Custom.jpg

043Custom.jpg

040Custom.jpg

For size comparison, I have fit the following in the bag, at the same time:

Cameras:
- Olympus E-620 with 11-22 mounted
- ZD 35/3.5
- ZD 25/2.8
Accessories:
- Neewer LED ring light
- Trek-tech T'pod portable tripod
- BLS-1 charger

At other times, I've fit the following:

Cameras:
- Olympus E-620 with Sigma 18-50/2.8 mounted
- ZD 35/3.5
- ZD 50/2.0
Accessories:
(same as above)

OR

Cameras:
- Olympus E-620 with ZD 9-18/4-5.6 with HLD-5 mounted
- Olympus E-410 with ZD 14-54/2.8-3.5
- ZD 35/3.5
- Olympus FL-36R in pouch

As you can see, it's quite flexible. There's also a very usable top pocket which can easily fit a light jacket, snacks, and a bottle of water.

Issues with the bag - a very MINOR issue with one of the elastic bands that keeps strap slack in place. One of the bottom bands probably got caught on something and is visibly coming apart. Again, nothing major. It still does what it's supposed to do, but I've been using velcro to keep the strap slack wrapped up.

I can take a picture of this if required.

The bag was never taken out in the rain or in the elements. All of the dividers that came with the bag are included. The All-weather cover has never seen the light of day.

This will be a straight trade. We each pay for respective shipping and get new-to-us bags in the end.

Comments

• Options
    flipmackflipmack Registered Users Posts: 7 Beginner grinner
    edited December 8, 2011
    traded! no longer for sale/trade!