More Food Photography - Three Meals.

eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
edited December 6, 2011 in Other Cool Shots
Today's lunch. Nathan's hot dogs with bacon, peppers, onion, Swiss cheese and Dijon mustard.
Hot-Dogs-2011-12-03120-XL.jpg

New York steak marinated in Dijon mustard.
New-York-Steak-2011-12-03040-XL.jpg

Baked Beans with Bacon and rosemary that I made to go with Thanksgiving dinner.
Thanksgiving-Beans-2011-12-XL.jpg
Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
"Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather

Comments

• DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2011
    Lee, yummy looking stuf. My wife especially likes the red pot meal! Right up her alley! thumb.gif

:D

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2011
    Real good camera work, Lee. And the cooking....OOH LA LA. I don't even like hot dogs but that first dish looks delicious. And the bean dish looks like it could be a meal by itself. Why don't you take a little swing over in my direction....I'll provide housing, entertainment, and all the rest; you do the cooking.:D

Take care, my friend,

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2011
    Don. That's Tyler Florence's Ultimate Baked Beans recipe. She can get it from cookingchannel.com. I highly recommend using way, way, WAY less rosemary than the recipe calls for (3 whole sprigs! Use half a sprig.)

Thank you, Tom. I just may take you up on your offer! ;-D
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

"If you've found a magic that does something for you, honey, stick to it. Never change it." - Mae West, to Edith Head.
    "Every guy has to have one weakness - and it might as well be a good one." - Shell Scott: Dance With the Dead by Richard S. Prather
  • FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2011
  • eL eSs VeeeL eSs Vee Registered Users Posts: 1,243 Major grins
    edited December 4, 2011
    Oh yeah, Don. I decided to leave out the chipotlé peppers in adobo sauce and substituted mild Italian sausage.
    Lee

My SmugMug Gallery
    My Facebook

• DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2011
    I would love hot dogs like that.

Photos turned out wonderful. You can come cook at my house anytime thumb.gif