Options

Weekly Calendar with dates filled in

BradfordBennBradfordBenn Registered Users Posts: 2,506 Major grins
edited December 5, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
Hello All-

My apologies if this question has been asked before, but I cannot find the thread about it. I am trying to pull together a calendar for my mother for Free Loot Day (think Hanukah and Christmas rolled into one). I have picked about 48 images to cull from. I then looked at Blurb and saw that it can create a calendar but it only has a picture per month. It also does the labeling of the dates a little different then I am looking for. So I figured I would ask the collection mind for points in the right direction.

I would like to create a 52 Week Calendar that has 52 images. The images would be on the left hand page and the right hand page would have the week information there. The week would be labeled as Monday - January 2, Tuesday - January 3, ... etc.

Does anyone know if this exists or if I would have to create it from scratch using a publishing tool?

Thank you.
-=Bradford

Pictures | Website | Blog | Twitter | Contact

Comments

• Options
    FlounderFlounder Registered Users Posts: 121 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2011
    Hi Brad,

As far as I know, you can only create 12 month calendars. To create a 52 week one, it would be something you would have to do on your end. I checked through MyCanvas and Blurb to see if they offered that style, and I couldn't come up with anything, sorry.

It may be better to create it on your own, that way it will be exactly what you are looking for. Good luck, and please let us know if you have any questions or problems. We are always happy to help!