Reading The Menu

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited December 6, 2011 in Street and Documentary
ReadingTheMenu-XL.jpg

Another "Headlines" attempt, this one following the rules,
square format
geotag
etc. etc.

Question for the Members. How do feel about square format, should I do in camera or in PP via
square crop?

Comments

• Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2011
    I've always approached the crop from the post side, primarily, my resolution on the monitor at home in addition to it's size allows me a better view of just what I'm seeing. I'll take an 18" monitor over a 3" one anytime.

How are you doing the geotag part? Do you have one of those GPS units on the hotshoe that automatically embeds the lat/long coordinates?

• Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2011
    M38A1 wrote: »
    I've always approached the crop from the post side, primarily, my resolution on the monitor at home in addition to it's size allows me a better view of just what I'm seeing. I'll take an 18" monitor over a 3" one anytime.

How are you doing the geotag part? Do you have one of those GPS units on the hotshoe that automatically embeds the lat/long coordinates?

thanks for commenting. I'm still working it our in my brain, your comment makes sense.

I think I used the wrong term "GeoTag" all I do is put it on flicker and use the mapping feature provided there.