Tamron 70-200 for Canon ($535)

GC5GC5 Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
edited December 9, 2011 in House of Canon
Selling my Tamron 70-200 2.8 for Canon. It's a fabulous, sharp lens and a great bargain. I've taken many of my favorite shots with this, but gave in to the siren call of the new Canon. The lens is in excellent condition and comes with bag, hood, caps and UV filter.

$535 shipped and paypalled. I have feedback as a seller at Fred Miranda and POTN.

Thanks

Comments

• frangipanniphotographerfrangipanniphotographer Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited December 8, 2011
    I just sent you a private message...
    just sent you a private message...
    GC5 wrote: »
    Selling my Tamron 70-200 2.8 for Canon. It's a fabulous, sharp lens and a great bargain. I've taken many of my favorite shots with this, but gave in to the siren call of the new Canon. The lens is in excellent condition and comes with bag, hood, caps and UV filter.

$535 shipped and paypalled. I have feedback as a seller at Fred Miranda and POTN.

Thanks
  • GC5GC5 Registered Users Posts: 25 Big grins
    edited December 8, 2011
    Still available
  • frangipanniphotographerfrangipanniphotographer Registered Users Posts: 4 Beginner grinner
    edited December 8, 2011
    I sent you a message...
    Sent you a message
    GC5 wrote: »
    Still available
  • scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2011
    Interesting avatar; should I recognize him? Or is it a family photo?
    edited December 8, 2011
    No, it's Cornelius Vanderbilt. I went to Vandy and used that as my fantasy football avatar for a number of years. Can't remember why I put it here too. I think I just had it handy...
    edited December 9, 2011