Options

Merry Christmas!

SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
edited December 6, 2011 in People
Well....finally got the family together and figured now would be a good time (considering we aren't getting any younger). Set up the lighting, etc. the day before and had a buddy come in to fire away. The remote timer would not have worked as there would have been 3 kids following back to the camera on every shot. We managed about 20 minutes of shooting. So, this is our gang:

10:5 pano

IMG0119-Edit-1-XL.jpg

IMG0019-Edit-1-L.jpg

JOY JOY JOY (gotta love Grandkids)

IMG0101-Edit-1-L.jpg

Thanks for looking :lust
Swartzy:
NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
www.daveswartz.com
Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552

Comments

• Options
    FlyNavyFlyNavy Registered Users Posts: 1,350 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2011
  • Options
    SwartzySwartzy Registered Users Posts: 3,293 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2011
    FlyNavy wrote: »
    Great shots! Do you have any pull backs?

Thanks John, I'll take a look....I do have some very wide shots showing the layout/background/mess...Laughing.gif. Taking my Mac in for repair this eve...once fixed will post.
    Swartzy:
    NAPP Member | Canon Shooter
    Weddings/Portraits and anything else that catches my eye.
    www.daveswartz.com
    Model Mayhem site http://www.modelmayhem.com/686552
  • Options
    adbsgicomadbsgicom Registered Users Posts: 3,615 Major grins
    edited December 5, 2011
    Beautiful family!
    - Andrew

Who is wise? He who learns from everyone.
    My SmugMug Site
  • Options
    AgnieszkaAgnieszka Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,263 Major grins
    edited December 6, 2011
    nice one Swarzy!!! (I missss youuuuuu, where have you been???) May I throw in my 2 cents? :D

• #1: Hmmm don't like the floor / cover. Pretty photo, but the wrinkled fabric distracts in my opinion + aren't feet posed directly at a camera a no-go?
    • #2: I like this one the best. Though the 2 girls on the left look like they don't know what to do with their hands/legs ...
    • #3: You cheated :D The background & floor looks fake and you cropped of the boy's feet on the left mwink.gif Won't fool me rolleyes1.gif Btw, who's that handsome man in the back with that pretty wife?? :D

I do admire you for the light-work though ... and the fact that everybody is looking so happy AND in the camera! And doing a pano shot with that many people .... uhm ... wow!