Options

Couple of my favoraite (still processing)...

mjoshi123mjoshi123 Registered Users Posts: 216 Major grins
edited December 20, 2011 in Weddings
I did a wedding shoot for a friend and this was my first wedding. Being a friend it was lot more fun and easy going, Here are couple of my favoraite from that wedding. I'm still working on more but from the first cut this are few I liked.

Cait-Weds111125IMG8233-XL.jpg

Cait-Weds111125IMG8252-XL.jpg

Cait-Weds111125IMG8313-3-XL.jpg

Cait-Weds111125IMG8358-XL.jpg

Cait-Weds111125IMG8367-XL.jpg

Cait-Weds111125IMG8369-XL.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Mark1616Mark1616 Registered Users Posts: 319 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2011
    You've got some nice natural shots there and the B&W conversions (on my uncalibrated work monitor) look good. I like the moment in #3 but the editing to put the background out of focus needs revising.... although, I say that as a photographer who always looks at photos, the couple would probably never notice.

I'm here to learn so please feel free to give me constructive criticism to help me become the photographer I desire to be.

• Options
    Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited December 8, 2011
    Mark1616 wrote: »
    I like the moment in #3 but the editing to put the background out of focus needs revising.... .

I skimmed and wondered what you were saying, went back and looked and within one second could draw a line around that photoshop work. Definitely spruce that one up a bit...

Good stuff though.
  • Options
    edited December 8, 2011
    I skimmed and wondered what you were saying, went back and looked and within one second could draw a line around that photoshop work. Definitely spruce that one up a bit...

Good stuff though.

Now that you guys are telling me I see it, definately will work it out. Thanks for pointing that one out. She is my friend and talked to her what she wanted and she told me to "fly on the wall" kind of approach - so most of them are capturing moments as day proceeds. This are from first set that I edited for bride getting ready. She was a fun person but at the same time bit messy (you can see with clutter around her :) ). This was my first wedding so I was also bit nervous but knowing someone and shooting in photojournalistic manner made it much easier.
  • Options
    sphyngesphynge Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 172
    edited December 9, 2011
    Great start and nice variation in light. I love the emotions and expressions in the shots :D
  • Options
    edited December 20, 2011
    sphynge wrote: »
    Great start and nice variation in light. I love the emotions and expressions in the shots :D

Thank you for your comments, more to come. :)
  • Options
    zoomerzoomer Registered Users Posts: 3,688 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2011
    These came out nice, if there are a lot more of this quality you did a great job for them.
    I don't see any problem with 3 even after looking for one....clients don't notice that little stuff.