Options

Can't access the pricing page

dseidmandseidman Registered Users Posts: 824 Major grins
edited December 10, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I was messing with the pricing in one of my galleries earlier and saved the changes. However, the prices haven't changed and whenever I click on the "set prices" link to try again, it brings me back to my homepage. Why can I no longer access the page?

Comments

• Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2011
    Hi Danny,

I'm sorry about your troubles. Can you write in to the helpdesk:
    http://help.smugmug.com/
    With details on what exactly you did before you couldn't access the set prices tool anymore? Any specifics would be helpful.
    What browser version and operating system do you use? Do you have any toolsbars or addons/extensions installed in your browser?

Please email us with the details. Thank you!
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    rainforest1155rainforest1155 Registered Users Posts: 4,566 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2011
    Danny,

No need to write in anymore. The issue should be resolved and you should be able to use your 'set prices' tool again.

I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

That said, I do notice that your gallery pricing seems to be incomplete. Could you please double check your gallery pricing to ensure that you have priced all items in all the different pricing tabs (prints, merchandise and cards)? If you don't want to offer a certain product, you have to set it to 0.00 to make it unavailable for visitors.

Email our HelpDesk if you have any questions on pricing.
    Sebastian
    SmugMug Support Hero
  • Options
    DigitalArtistryMKDigitalArtistryMK Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 9, 2011
    I am still having this same problem. I use Google Chrome. No toolbars. I was able to view it yesterday. Worked on creating galleries then went to set prices and it just brought me to my homepage last night. Still no changes today. Email Helpdesk?
  • Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 9, 2011
    I am still having this same problem. I use Google Chrome. No toolbars. I was able to view it yesterday. Worked on creating galleries then went to set prices and it just brought me to my homepage last night. Still no changes today. Email Helpdesk?

Yes please. It's likely a cookie issue - have you enabled 3rd party cookies and also refreshed your page to get the tools? If yes, then write us asap.
  • Options
    dseidmandseidman Registered Users Posts: 824 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2011
    Thanks for taking care of the problem! Everything seems to be working fine again. :)