Options

B&w

Brock62Brock62 Registered Users Posts: 57 Big grins
edited December 10, 2011 in People
I put this in B and W to try and capture this young Man Feelings , A few things about him , He has just got home from Afghanistan a week before i took this picture, I work with his Mother and she wanted me to take some Familey Photos , she also told me that back in Sept this young Man of 20 was in a fire fight with the Taliban and while he was shooting at one of them running beside of a building a young boy around 12 came running out of a door and into the path of Nik's fire and was killed. She said it really bothers Nik that it happen to him and hes trying to cope with it. He didn't know that i knew about what had Happened to him and it meant a lot to his Mother to Have the Family get together and take some photos before he had to leave and go back to the Service. She said that this photo she will cherish forever. What do you all think about this one?

Comments

• Options
    edited December 10, 2011
    bw.jpg This is the Photo of Nik
  • Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited December 10, 2011
    Looks good to me. Except the eyes, they look a bit dull. Maybe a catch light would have made it more lively. But then again that is maybe what you wanted to show. After all the eyes are the mirror of the sole.
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    edited December 10, 2011
    Thanks Shooter for your comment.