Options

WebMaster

DeanMcMDeanMcM Registered Users Posts: 265 Major grins
edited October 25, 2005 in Mind Your Own Business
I hope this is appropriate to post here. If not feel free to delete.
(It is photo related)

The company that I work in upstate NY (80miles from NYC) is seeking and in-house Webmaster. I am having a difficult time finding one. (A qualified one :dunno ).

If anyone knows someone who is interested, they can contact me through my email.

They should be creative, flexible, able to design web pages, edit photos, troubleshoot, and be located around Monticello, NY or willing to relocate.

Editing photos with Photoshop will be a part of this position. :wink

Thanks!
Dean
Dean - New York
Canon Rebel Xsi, Fuji FinePix F10
mcphoto.smugmug.com

Comments

• Options
    Mike LaneMike Lane Registered Users Posts: 7,106 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2005
    DeanMcM wrote:
    I hope this is appropriate to post here. If not feel free to delete.
    (It is photo related)

The company that I work in upstate NY (80miles from NYC) is seeking and in-house Webmaster. I am having a difficult time finding one. (A qualified one ne_nau.gif ).

If anyone knows someone who is interested, they can contact me through my email.

They should be creative, flexible, able to design web pages, edit photos, troubleshoot, and be located around Monticello, NY or willing to relocate.

Editing photos with Photoshop will be a part of this position. mwink.gif

Thanks!
    Dean
    *cough*

Too bad they don't want a part timer (who can do full time later this year) and that can work from home (Telecommuting is the new hotness haven't you heard? Besides why waste valuable desk space with someonemwink.gif). My site lists the websites I've done.

You could also try craig's list. I'm not sure if they are in your area or not though.
    Y'all don't want to hear me, you just want to dance.

http://photos.mikelanestudios.com/
  • Options
    dragon300zxdragon300zx Registered Users Posts: 2,575 Major grins
    edited October 25, 2005
    Laughing.gif hey now. At least wait till I send them my resume and salary requirements tonight before giving them any ideas. Dean said they would let me keep my earring. Plus living that close to NYC I could drop in on B&H more often and suprise andy from time to time.
    Everyone Has A Photographic Memory. Some Just Do Not Have Film.
    www.zxstudios.com
    http://creativedragonstudios.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited October 25, 2005
    Mike Lane wrote:
    *cough*

Too bad they don't want a part timer (who can do full time later this year) and that can work from home (Telecommuting is the new hotness haven't you heard? Besides why waste valuable desk space with someonemwink.gif). My site lists the websites I've done.

You could also try craig's list. I'm not sure if they are in your area or not though.
    Hey Mike, part-time is an option. Full time would be best for this position. We are a growing agency with many programs. We have 4 websites now, and plan to re-do all of them.

Alot will be involved - we do not want a basic website. It must become very dynamic, creative, and always be be fresh.

Beyond the designing, other tasks will be involved. Video editing, photo editing, intranet, kiosks, live web cams, slide shows, career area, calendars, etc.

I have had some interest from Digrinners already. So hopefully someone will work out from here. thumb.gif

Thanks
    Dean
    Dean - New York
    mcphoto.smugmug.com
  • Options
    edited October 25, 2005
    Laughing.gif hey now. At least wait till I send them my resume and salary requirements tonight before giving them any ideas. Dean said they would let me keep my earring. Plus living that close to NYC I could drop in on B&H more often and suprise andy from time to time.
    Yeah earring are OK! I know some decent fellas with earrings :D

Yeah, two hours by train to the city, Andy close by. Can't beat it. :):

Hope it works out.

Dean
    Dean - New York
    mcphoto.smugmug.com