Winter wonderland

FuhrtographerFuhrtographer Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
edited December 15, 2011 in Landscapes
We got some snow about a week ago and there was no wind at all so the snow just stayed on all the trees. It happened the night before the wife and I were planning an all day christmas shopping date:dunno. I would have really liked to shoot a couple hundred shots in the countryside but no luck. C and C welcome as always.

IMG_2676copy.jpg

IMG_2680copy.jpg

IMG_2677copy.jpg

IMG_2690copy.jpg

IMG_2685.jpg

One of my loyal friend of coarse.
IMG_2693-2.jpg

Comments

• R.JayR.Jay Registered Users Posts: 974 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2011
    Hi, I like the composition in #3.

Cheers, Richard.
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2011
    Nice series of photos, but #4 and #6 win me over. Sorry, but a Golden in a shot is always the 'best shot' :Dthumb.gif

Can't believe I'm saying this, but your photos made me miss snow. We've not gotten any yet.
  • FuhrtographerFuhrtographer Registered Users Posts: 22 Big grins
    edited December 14, 2011
    R.Jay wrote: »
    Hi, I like the composition in #3.

Cheers, Richard.

Thanksthumb.gif
    Dogdots wrote: »
    Nice series of photos, but #4 and #6 win me over. Sorry, but a Golden in a shot is always the 'best shot' :Dthumb.gif

Can't believe I'm saying this, but your photos made me miss snow. We've not gotten any yet.

Thanks for the kind words, He is always a good subject to shoot. By far my favorite breed of dogthumb.gif

Its been raining here for the last day and half so all the snow is gone, I can't remember the last time we didn't have a white Christmas!
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2011
    By far my favorite breed of dogthumb.gif

Ditto that many times over thumb.gif