Photo CD's

the momshellthe momshell Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
edited December 15, 2011 in SmugMug Pro Sales Support
I am fairly new to smugmug and I don't think I know all of it's capabilities...Is there a way that I can send customers a disk of the pictures in the gallery directly to them like the photo developing?

Comments

• AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 13, 2011
    Hi, and welcome wave.gif
    We don't have a disk option. But we do have a very cool way you can send an entire gallery downloadable zipfile to your customers. Have a look here and holler with questions.
  • David EvertsenDavid Evertsen Registered Users Posts: 524 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2011
    Andy wrote: »
    Hi, and welcome wave.gif
    We don't have a disk option. But we do have a very cool way you can send an entire gallery downloadable zipfile to your customers. Have a look here and holler with questions.

You know it would be a great option for Pro's, I have had customers that have no idea what to do with a .zip file. Seriously..I cannot make that up, you can save the link to the voting site for new features.. I am fully aware of it.
  • AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2011
    You know it would be a great option for Pro's, I have had customers that have no idea what to do with a .zip file. Seriously..I cannot make that up, you can save the link to the voting site for new features.. I am fully aware of it.

Yeah David, we know it too - but we just don't have the option right now. We had it, and the partner we were using failed on us. We'd love to have it again, but we really have some more high-priority stuff to get out the door first. Thanks.