Options

Canon 7D w/24-70 2.8, LNIB w/Canon extras

mark5mark5 Registered Users Posts: 11 Big grins
edited January 17, 2012 in House of Canon
SOLD: Canon 7D, bought new from Cameta Camera, USA version, very little use and in exact condition as new with all boxes and paperwork. Also with this I have a EF 24-70 2.8 lens, vertical grip, extra battery, 580 EX2 flash that has only been on the camera 2 time and had a maximum of 10 flashes with it, remote wired release switch, hand strap, all factory Canon and nothing is aftermarket and all bought new. Boxes and all paperwork. Camera has low shutter count and never in any harsh environment or exposed to any elements. All rubber with sharp texture and no wear marks. Guaranteed condition as described. 3000.00 delivered by USPS priority mail anywhere in the US with tracking and insurance. Contact with any questions
mark jordan
markjordan08@gmail.com
Asheville, NC
828 231 3880
Camera Images: http://mark5.smugmug.com/Photo-Journal/Canon-7D/20370523_NnvfrM

Comments

• Options
    Hybrid AWDHybrid AWD Registered Users Posts: 35 Big grins
    edited December 14, 2011
    Nice combo going on here! GLWS.
  • Options
    Memories by MelindaMemories by Melinda Registered Users Posts: 140 Major grins
    edited December 20, 2011
    :D Love this combo.
  • Options
    Moving PicturesMoving Pictures Registered Users Posts: 384 Major grins
    edited January 5, 2012
    What's the chance of selling the lens separately?
    Newspaper photogs specialize in drive-by shootings.
    Forum for Canadian shooters: www.canphoto.net
  • Options
    edited January 5, 2012
    on hold
    As of today I have a promise of payment for the entire system. But if for some reason this does not occur or is cancelled then yes, I would consider selling just the lens. I will update this "for sale" posting within the next couple of days and make current the status. Thanks for the interest.
    mark
  • Options
    edited January 17, 2012
    Sold. Thank you Melinda.
    mark