On The Bus

bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
edited December 16, 2011 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    lizzard_nyclizzard_nyc Registered Users Posts: 4,056 Major grins
    edited December 14, 2011
    Hey Benjamin,
    I think you really came a long way w/ your photography.

I have to say I really am drawn to #3. It's standard wtf Ben (yea yea I know the wtf is getting old) but it's true.

#2 scratchoffs? I've almost gotten a good one like this, I'm still trying. I am not really drawn to this one but see why you chose to shoot it.

#1, lol. I don't know.
    Liz A.
    _________
  • Options
    edited December 15, 2011
    Hey Benjamin,
    I think you really came a long way w/ your photography.

I have to say I really am drawn to #3. It's standard wtf Ben (yea yea I know the wtf is getting old) but it's true.

#2 scratchoffs? I've almost gotten a good one like this, I'm still trying. I am not really drawn to this one but see why you chose to shoot it.

#1, lol. I don't know.

Yeah well 40yrs is a long one rolleyes1.gif, although most of the time I still fell like an FNG mwink.gif
  • Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited December 15, 2011
    Wow... Is #1 the start of a new fashion trend? ie: making sure everyone now sees the manufacturers tag inside their clothes. sheesh... mwink.gif

For me, #3 is the strongest. It's multi-dimentional in you get to see the outside, and you see the inside with the rider. The fact you don't see the riders body is sort of a bonus IMO.
  • Options
    edited December 15, 2011
    M38A1 wrote: »
    Wow... Is #1 the start of a new fashion trend? ie: making sure everyone now sees the manufacturers tag inside their clothes. sheesh... mwink.gif

For me, #3 is the strongest. It's multi-dimentional in you get to see the outside, and you see the inside with the rider. The fact you don't see the riders body is sort of a bonus IMO.

Well if it does I hope my image is on the AD Campaign mwink.gif
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,929 moderator
    edited December 16, 2011
    #3 is nicely disorienting. I like it. thumb.gif
  • Options
    edited December 16, 2011
    Richard wrote: »
    #3 is nicely disorienting. I like it. thumb.gif

Yeah me too :D
    I took this fellows image face on but wasn't moved and when I turned towards a window
    and saw his relection well then ...........