Options

Publishing to FB

rt2photort2photo Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
edited December 19, 2011 in SmugMug Support
I've got a gallery with 400+ photos in it from an event, and I want to share it to Facebook using the new Publish feature.

Because I know there is a 200 file limit (or close to it), I figured I'd do it in batches and it would either populate the same gallery until I had all 400, or it would create a second gallery for me - I don't have the option to simply create a new gallery and call it "Eventname(2)" or anything like that.

Instead it just fails - I gte this notifcation when it completes:

We published 0 out of 196 photos in 56.26 seconds (1 photo per every 0 seconds). That's a 0% completion rate.

I don't want to have to split my galleries up into batches of 200 on SmugMug - how can I work around this?

Comments

• Options
    AndyAndy Registered Users Posts: 50,016 Major grins
    edited December 17, 2011
    Facebook changed things a day or two ago without notifying us or anyone that consumes their API. We're trying to work around it and it'll take us a few more days I'm sure. Sorry for the hassle :(
  • Options
    rt2photort2photo Registered Users Posts: 143 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2011
    Today I was able to create a new gallery and put the second set of 200 in there, not sure if that option was always present and I missed it, or if it was part of your changes - either way, I'm all set now!

Andy wrote: »
    Facebook changed things a day or two ago without notifying us or anyone that consumes their API. We're trying to work around it and it'll take us a few more days I'm sure. Sorry for the hassle :(