Options

Sarah... a plus sized beauty! (With a few shared tips)

2»

Comments

• Options
    Ed911Ed911 Registered Users Posts: 1,306 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2011
    Hi Ed, I did very minimal PhotoShop on these... They are pretty much straight out of LR, except for the PS mentioned in the post. (mostly skin work). I don't even have portrait pro, so it isn't that for sure. A two minute run through PhotoShop removed shoulder wrinkles, and burned in shadows under her chin.

You have just jumped to the next level on my respect ladder. It's a sure fact that you are not only a photographer...but artist as well. Isn't LR wonderful...I've just about stopped using CS 5 for much...other than retouching.
    Remember, no one may want you to take pictures, but they all want to see them.
    Educate yourself like you'll live forever and live like you'll die tomorrow.

Ed
  • Options
    LinnaeLinnae Registered Users Posts: 1 Beginner grinner
    edited December 28, 2011
    Great ideas. Thanks for sharing. I looked at your website. You do beautiful work.

Linnae
    http://linnaedesigns.com/linnae-design-services/
  • Options
    SventekozSventekoz Registered Users Posts: 500 Major grins
    edited December 28, 2011
    What an outstanding job! Your talent and skill has shown her at her full potential.
    John
  • Options
    CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2011
    Great shots, very well done. i love the red dress set the best. and I always tell models to do the "turtle pose" neck tall then out and forward a bit. amazing how many people want to pull their heads Back. which just makes the neck look worse.
  • Options
    sphyngesphynge Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 172
    edited January 2, 2012
    Sarah, I think you should post #5 up for consideration on Dgrin shot of the year :D
  • Options
    BilsenBilsen Registered Users Posts: 2,143 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Terrific job and thanks for the exposition.

# 2 and # 4 are truly stunning.
    Bilsen (the artist formerly known as John Galt NY)
    Canon 600D; Canon 1D Mk2;
    24-105 f4L IS; 70-200 f4L IS; 50mm 1.4; 28-75 f2.8; 55-250 IS; 580EX & (2) 430EX Flash,
    Model Galleries: http://bilsen.zenfolio.com/
    Everything Else: www.pbase.com/bilsen
  • Options
    angevin1angevin1 Registered Users Posts: 3,403 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Congratulations to you, and to her. Fab photos and Fab photog! thanks for the tips!
    tom wise