Options

Nikon D200, lens and lighting photos

MolsondogMolsondog Registered Users Posts: 159 Major grins
edited October 26, 2005 in Cameras
I'll bet when it comes back up it may go down again from traffic congestion.

Comments

• Options
    wholenewlightwholenewlight Registered Users Posts: 1,529 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2005
    Molsondog wrote:
    Lots of hubbub, chatter and buzz over the much anticipated D200 from Nikon. It appears as though photos were "leaked" to the Nikon UK web site last night then pulled off after two hours.

Here is a link to photos of the camera body, the new lens (18-200 f 3.5-5.6 DX) and a new flash system: http://www.dearingfilm.com/d200.html. The release date is reported to be November 1. Check out www.dpreview.com for hundreds of threads debating the unofficial specs for the camera. The Nikonians site is still down because of a computer malfunction. I'll bet when it comes back up it may go down again from traffic congestion.
    Cool, thanks for posting the link.

As a d70 & d70s user, I like some of the control placement changes.
    john w

I knew, of course, that trees and plants had roots, stems, bark, branches and foliage that reached up toward the light. But I was coming to realize that the real magician was light itself.
    Edward Steichen

• Options
    Matthew SavilleMatthew Saville Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 3,352 Major grins
    edited October 26, 2005
    Molsondog wrote:
    Lots of hubbub, chatter and buzz over the much anticipated D200 from Nikon. It appears as though photos were "leaked" to the Nikon UK web site last night then pulled off after two hours.

Here is a link to photos of the camera body, the new lens (18-200 f 3.5-5.6 DX) and a new flash system: http://www.dearingfilm.com/d200.html. The release date is reported to be November 1. Check out www.dpreview.com for hundreds of threads debating the unofficial specs for the camera. The Nikonians site is still down because of a computer malfunction. I'll bet when it comes back up it may go down again from traffic congestion.
    I catch a cold, go to bed early last night, and look what happens! Thanks for the post, Molsondog!

-Matt-
    My first thought is always of light.” – Galen Rowell
    My SmugMug PortfolioMy Astro-Landscape Photo BlogDgrin Weddings Forum