85mm f/1.4mm MF Lens for Canon (made by Samyang branded Rokinon)

Erik_AErik_A Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited December 18, 2011 in House of Canon
FS: 85mm f/1.4 Aspherical Lens for Canon made by Samyang (branded Rokinon) **MANUAL FOCUS ONLY**
$250.00 via Paypal gift, I will pay for insured shipping to CONUS (if regular Paypal add 3%):

Bought November 2011 (last month) and used once. It is a very sharp copy. This lens is indistinguishable from new, no marks, scratches, or dust. Includes the box and OEM lens hood. I replaced the generic front and rear caps with genuine Canon brand caps. I am selling because of my aging eyesight is not what it used to be and with glasses I found it took me too long to use the manual focus. The resulting images from that job were fantastic though.

Specs:
This is an amazing manual focus lens (no AF), which gives you a medium telephoto field of view that's ideal for portraits. With hybrid aspherical lenses and multi-layer coating, you will produce sharply defined images with a minimum of flare and ghosting. The 85mm lens focuses as close as 3.3' (30.48 cm) from the lens, and includes a lens hood. This lens is designed for use with full-frame film and digital cameras, and may also be used with cameras with APS-C sized sensors.
Bright f/1.4 medium telephoto portrait lens
Lens is constructed with hybrid aspherical elements for outstanding, sharply defined images
Lens features super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghost images
Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 3.3' (1.0 m) for enhanced portrait shots
Designed for use with full-frame cameras, and may also be used with APS-C cameras

Removable lens hood included
Focal Length: 85 mm; Comparable APS-C Focal Length: 127.5 mm
Aperture: Maximum: f/1.4; Minimum: f/22
Camera Mount Type: Canon EOS
Format Compatibility: DSLR (both Full frame and APS-C Sensor)
Angle of View 28.3°
Minimum Focus Distance: 3.3' (1.01 m)
Groups/Elements: 7/9
Filter Thread Front: 72 mm
Dimensions (DxL): Approx. 2.75 x 3.25" (69.85 x 82.55 mm)
Weight: 1.4 lb (635 g)