Canon 5D c - Mk 1 with Grip and extras

Erik_AErik_A Registered Users Posts: 51 Big grins
edited December 18, 2011 in House of Canon
Canon EOS 5D camera body - $1150 via Paypal gift, I will pay for insured shipping to CONUS (if regular Paypal add 3%):

FS: a mint Canon 5D 12.8 MP Digital SLR camera (original Mark 1 version). The camera is in excellent condition and was used very rarely - I doubt you will find a cleaner 5Dc for sale. No flash or accessory was ever placed on this hotshoe. By my best guess, there are about 4000 - 5000 shutter actuations on the camera. There is only very minor signs of use. Both LCD screens are in excellent condition. The camera comes from a smoke free home and was never dropped or abused. This is a late model 5D with the serial number starting with 2 indicating the new and more accurate rear LCD screen that is much better than older 5D's with the serial numbers starting with 0 or 1. These 5Ds with the SN starting with 2 are very hard to find. The mirror fix has was done by Canon Service a few weeks ago (in preparation for this sale); the camera was calibrated and the sensor was cleaned at the same time.

Included is the following:
  • Canon 5D 12.8 MP DSLR Camera Body
  • Lens mount cap
  • Original Neck Strap - unopened
  • One genuine OEM Canon BP 511A (fully working order)
  • Original Battery Charger
  • Original USB cable
  • Original AV connection cable
  • Original Box and Packaging
  • Original canon DPP software and literature
  • Canon Manuals English and Spanish.

Bonus
  • Like-new Canon BG-E4 Battery Grip with AA battery cassette.
  • 2GB Sandisk Ultra II CF card
  • 1 extra battery - a third party version of the Canon BP 511A in perfect working order.
  • Shoulder camera bag in great condition.

Comments