Options

Canon 5D mk2 + 24-105L + 70-200L f/4

swintonphotoswintonphoto Registered Users Posts: 1,664 Major grins
edited December 20, 2011 in House of Canon
ALL SOLD:
I bought it all new just over a year ago. I just sent the body to Canon for service because the power switch was acting up. They found that the circuit board had some problem from manufacturing and so they put a new circuit board in it. They cleaned the camera, the sensor, and it looks fabulous (as anyone that has sent something to Canon service can attest). It is in excellent condition. I am only selling it because we need the money right now. All of the items are in excellent condition. There are some very minor marks on the LCD screen if you look at it in just the right light, but, nothing serious. In fact, I only noticed them when I went over the camera in extreme detail before listing it. There are a few marks on the lens hoods. Not scratches, but just some minor marks that come with use. The glass is all in perfect shape.

ITEMS:
SOLD 5Dmk2 body: $1800. It includes the original box, manual, battery, strap, eye cup, software, body cap, battery charger, etc. Not too many shutter actuations. I am sure it is less than 15000.

SOLD 24-105L IS f/4 Lens: $800. It was sold in a package with the body, so it doesn't have a unique box. It comes with the lens hood and lens pouch. Buy the other lens or the body with it and I will knock $50 off.

SOLD 70-200L f/4 Lens: $590. I have all the original box, packaging, lens hood, lens pouch, lens caps, etc. I have rarely used this lens and it is in fabulous condition. Buy it with the other lens or body and I will knock $50 off.

Some pics:
i-HmFzVcr-M.jpg
i-DMkzx4N-M.jpg
i-wzWrrzL-M.jpg
i-CjMJvVN-M.jpg

Comments