Canon 1Dmk2N Super Nice. with Charger , Battery

CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
edited January 7, 2013 in House of Canon
SOLD ******I am offering My Canon 1Dmk2N, super clean , minor wear marks or brassing. Hvy duty LCD protector. CANON double charger, extra battery . I dont have the original BOX, but I have the box for my OLD classic 1 D. coupler , and stuff.
apprx. 80,000 clicks. I can send fs image for you to check data, asking $700.00 **PRICE DROP paypal preffered.
shipping Conus.

The Mk2N was One of canons BEST field cameras,:thumb still the Only one that did not have major focus issues ( like the mark 3 and 4)

Comments

• CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited December 19, 2011
    more photos
    edited December 19, 2011
    Top, very little brassing on hot shoe.
    edited December 19, 2011
    photo from 2 days ago. taken with Sigma 80-200 ( a friends)
  • JWeggeJWegge Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited January 15, 2012
    Question
    I have been eyeing up a Canon 5D Mk2....do you know the basic differences between the two?

Thanks

Jeff
    CookieS wrote: »
    I am offering My Canon 1Dmk2N, super clean , minor wear marks or brassing. Hvy duty LCD protector. CANON double charger, extra battery . I dont have the original BOX, but I have the box for my OLD classic 1 D. coupler , and stuff.
    apprx. 70,000 clicks. I can send fs image for you to check data, asking $1200 OBO paypal preffered.
    shipping Conus.

The Mk2N was One of canons BEST field cameras,thumb.gif still the Only one that did not have major focus issues ( like the mark 3 and 4)
  • scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited January 15, 2012
    JWegge wrote: »
    I have been eyeing up a Canon 5D Mk2....do you know the basic differences between the two?

Thanks

Jeff

For starters, the 5D Mk2 is full-frame, the 1D series is 1.3x. Also, the 5D Mk2 can shoot video.

I'd suggest calling the experts, i.e, Canon:

800-828-4040

hth/ScottGee1
    edited January 15, 2012
    Yes, This can be used for studio , but its main functions is aerved as a fast Pro Sports camera. VET BILL = Price drop. $700.00
  • perronefordperroneford Registered Users Posts: 550 Major grins
    edited November 20, 2012
    I have a passing interest in picking up a Canon body, but in looking around it seems your price may be a bit high. Like $400-$500 high based on eBay, KEH, Adorama, etc.
  • scottgee1scottgee1 Registered Users Posts: 230 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2013
    That's a lot of bang for the buck!

Or, in this case, would it be . . . click for the cam? mwink.gif