Options

#82 Optical Illusion

PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
edited December 26, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
I haven't made any edits to my photos yet... just wanted to see if this might work for the challenge since I'm out of time and ideas. This is a photo I took of an optical illusion at California Adventure... see if you can tell where the real scene ends and the fake one begins. Does this idea work?

i-X4Zdh5f-L.jpg
Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com

Comments

• Options
    torrbraetorrbrae Registered Users Posts: 203 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2011
    Works for the theme - just needs the right title. Good illusion of perspective. Think the fake scene starts at the second lamppost, but is difficult to tell headscratch.gif
  • Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2011
    Good pic. I don't have any title ideas either. headscratch.gif

I can't tell what is real and what isn't so that makes it a pretty good illusion to me. Maybe the title could be something along those lines--"What is Real?" or "What Part is Real" or something like that?? I'm terrible at titles.

Sherry
  • Options
    PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2011
    Here's the edited version..

i-TMDgjBm-L.jpg
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • Options
    DonRicklinDonRicklin Registered Users Posts: 5,551 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2011
    This new version definitely works better. thumb.gif

:D

Don
    Don Ricklin - Gear: Canon EOS 5D Mark III, was Pentax K7
    'I was older then, I'm younger than that now' ....
    My Blog | Q+ | Moderator, Lightroom Forums | My Amateur Smugmug Stuff | My Blurb book Rust and Whimsy. More Rust , FaceBook