cbbrcbbr Registered Users Posts: 755 Major grins
edited December 26, 2011 in The Dgrin Challenges
Palm of my hand -

i-fLSMzCK-XL.jpg

-OR -

Homemade Ornaments -

i-335TDPx-XL.jpg
Chad - www.brberrys.com
If I post it, please tell me how to make it better. My fragile ego can take it.

Comments

• Options
    torrbraetorrbrae Registered Users Posts: 203 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2011
    Prefer #2 - as getting the illusion of the room in the ornaments. In #1, the hand is in front of the screen, rather than giving the illusion of being in the screen/coming out of the screen.
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2011
    Thanks!
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
  • Options
    slpollettslpollett Registered Users Posts: 1,194 Major grins
    edited December 26, 2011
    I also like the ornaments better than the hand. :D

Sherry
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2011
    Switched - Thanks!
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
  • Options
    JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited December 26, 2011
    As a suggestion for further playing on the first image. To make the image look like the hand is breeching the screen you need to have taken the picture of the hand in a white (or blue since the screen is blue, which would make it easier) glass bowl full of water. Then super impose the hand onto the pic with the computer and align the wrist where the water line should be up with the screen. Its not impossible, just would need some tweekings. I liked the idea of 1 if you could have followed through. #2 is good, just not as interesting.
  • Options
    edited December 26, 2011
    Thanks! That was my first try at the "hand in the screen" trick, and I was never really happy with it (hence the second idea). I will give your suggestion a try as I am still playing around with the idea just because I hate to fail.
    Chad - www.brberrys.com