Thanks

Sorry my english is not good

Gr Joop

Hey Joop,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you are asking. ne_nau.gif
  • Options
    denisegoldbergdenisegoldberg Administrators Posts: 14,237 moderator
    edited December 27, 2011
    Use "Reply" if your question is an extension to the thread but you don't need the previous reply to set a context for your question.

Use "Quote" if the text from a previous reply is needed to set a context for your question.

If you use "Quote" I recommend that you edit the quoted text to include only that which is needed to have your question make sense to the reader.

--- Denise
  • Options
    JoopJoop Registered Users Posts: 48 Big grins
    edited December 27, 2011
    Denise,
    Thanks for yuor comment
  • Options
    tgeezeytgeezey Registered Users Posts: 10 Big grins
    edited January 14, 2012
    How long for a new thread to post?
    Hello, I posted my first thread today under Shots > Wildlife, several hours ago, but it hasn't shown up. A pop up box displayed stating it would have to be reviewed prior to being posted. Curious as to how long this takes so I understand the expectations. I've searched at length for an answer and couldn't find one. I appreciate it!
  • Options
    DavidTODavidTO Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 19,160 Major grins
    edited January 14, 2012
    tgeezey wrote: »
    Hello, I posted my first thread today under Shots > Wildlife, several hours ago, but it hasn't shown up. A pop up box displayed stating it would have to be reviewed prior to being posted. Curious as to how long this takes so I understand the expectations. I've searched at length for an answer and couldn't find one. I appreciate it!

First posts sometimes (not always) get stuck in "Moderation" if they meet certain criteria (a link will trigger it, for example). A moderator has to approve the post. We just hadn't seen it yet. I just approved it for you. thumb.gif

You shouldn't encounter that again, now that you've passed that hurdle.
    Moderator Emeritus
    Dgrin FAQ | Me | Workshops