Options

New Hampshire Politics

ChesterJackChesterJack Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
edited December 30, 2011 in Street and Documentary
Mitt Romney takes a few questions from the media after an appearance in Londonderry, NH this morning.
"Dont tell me this town ain't got no heart, cause I can hear it beat out loud" Robert Hunter

Comments

• Options
    M38A1M38A1 Registered Users Posts: 1,317 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2011
    I was wondering how long it would take before a political candidate shot or two would make it's way here..... Either Mitt is a little guy or that's one BIG guy protective detail guy on a hill behind him.

I'm somewhat envious of you to have been so close to grab a shot like this. Politics aside, just to be in that close of proximity has to be pretty cool....

• Options
    ChesterJackChesterJack Registered Users Posts: 61 Big grins
    edited December 27, 2011
    M38A1 wrote: »
    I was wondering how long it would take before a political candidate shot or two would make it's way here..... Either Mitt is a little guy or that's one BIG guy protective detail guy on a hill behind him.

I'm somewhat envious of you to have been so close to grab a shot like this. Politics aside, just to be in that close of proximity has to be pretty cool....

The close up access in New Hampshire during a Presidential primary season is really amazing to me as well. I have lived here in NH 10 years now and I doubt there are many places where you can get this close to these big time candidates. Its a great deal of fun and if you have the urge to try and document the action, even better.

And yes that is a big security guy behind Mitt.

Thanks
    "Dont tell me this town ain't got no heart, cause I can hear it beat out loud" Robert Hunter
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited December 27, 2011
    Looks like you had the perfect shooting angle with Romney in the center, the security to the right and the camera woman on the left edge. The mics and the guy in the foreground set up the scene perfectly.
  • Options
    RichardRichard Administrators, Vanilla Admin Posts: 19,931 moderator
    edited December 29, 2011
    Well done. I always enjoy seeing the candidates with their not-so-smiley security guys.
  • Options
    richardmanrichardman Registered Users Posts: 376 Major grins
    edited December 30, 2011
    Is someone reusing a "Mitt 08" sign?!!! :-)
    "Some People Drive, We Are Driven"
    // richard <http://www.richardmanphoto.com&gt;
    richardmanphoto on Facebook and Instagram