FrochFroch Registered Users Posts: 571 Major grins
edited January 7, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Happy New Year everyone!
Here's a montage of my images from 2011.

Paul Frocchi - 2011
http://www.stillsthatmove.com/2011/Photography/Stills-That-Move/15278797_X4LQDd#1653578664_QQZ4F6C

I have to say, they are not all my best from this year, but I found they fit with the music best.

Most of what I consider 'my best' are in my DGrin galleries. Thanks for the GREAT challenges Sean. It's produced some of my best images yet.

If you haven't already, build your 'BestOf' gallery and Post your gallery link so we can all share in your year of successes.

Happy Happy Everyone!
P

Comments

• PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2011
    Very nice Paul! Loved the music too. I'll have to work on one. :) Happy New Year!
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • JennJenn Registered Users Posts: 1,009 Major grins
    edited December 31, 2011
    Froch wrote: »
    Happy New Year everyone!
    Here's a montage of my images from 2011.

Paul Frocchi - 2011
    http://www.stillsthatmove.com/2011/Photography/Stills-That-Move/15278797_X4LQDd#1653578664_QQZ4F6C

I have to say, they are not all my best from this year, but I found they fit with the music best.

Most of what I consider 'my best' are in my DGrin galleries. Thanks for the GREAT challenges Sean. It's produced some of my best images yet.

If you haven't already, build your 'BestOf' gallery and Post your gallery link so we can all share in your year of successes.

Happy Happy Everyone!
    P

wow .. that was beautiful.
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)
    Panasonic Lumix 10x DMC-TZ3 :photo
    Leica Mega O.I.S./28mm WIDE :smile6
  • WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Stunning!
  • kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Incredible, Paul!
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • ic4uic4u Registered Users Posts: 1,455 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Very nicely donethumb.gif
    Karin

"Dance like no one is watching. Sing like no one is listening. Love like you've never been hurt and live like it's heaven on Earth." — Mark Twain
  • goldenstarphotogoldenstarphoto Registered Users Posts: 252 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Very nice! Can't wait to see your shots in 2012!!
  • billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    As usual, your work is captivating. As I noted in last year's presentation, the slideshow format is an effective way to showcase. Look forward to seeing what's to come in 2012!
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug
  • KevXmanKevXman Registered Users Posts: 945 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Amazing Paul. I always look forward to seeing your images. Best wishes for 2012.
    Enjoy today, tomorrow is not guaranteed.

My Site, My Book
  • GretaPicsGretaPics Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Such nice work - very inspirational. Love how you showcase your photos too in the video format (what program?) Thanks for sharing and thanks too for your helpful feedback and commentary in the forums throughout the year. Happy New Year, GP
  • FrochFroch Registered Users Posts: 571 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Thanks everyone!
    GretaPics wrote: »
    .... you showcase your photos too in the video format (what program?)
    Thanks GP, I use an old copy of Sony Vegas Pro.
  • SeascapeSSeascapeS Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Paul - incredible was my first thought too - Fantastic work! It was a pure joy to watch them.
    SandiZ
    If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
    http://sandizphotos-seascapes.smugmug.com/
  • sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Thanks for sharing Paul, I really enjoyed watching. HNY
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 2, 2012
    Paul I cannot imagine you ever putting out a bad pic! Those are all awesome as usual!
  • sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Oh, Paul. Makes me want to further explore black and white. In the worst sort of way. Very inspirational............
  • StueveShotsStueveShots Registered Users Posts: 544 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    So nice. Ah man...humbling... I got work to do! (I find such excellent work inspirational. Thanks for sharing!)
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited January 6, 2012
    Stunning shots set to invigorating music! Thank you!
    edited January 6, 2012
    Thank you all for the wonderful response. Your words, as welll as your work, is inspiring and motivating.

I'm trying to figure a theme for this years challenges.
    Starting with DSS #67, I decided last year was going to be about compositing and definately about trying out the lighting techniques I've been studying. I love those processes of visualizing, then planning, then creating and posting. I've learned alot in 2011.

This year... I'm not certain... I've fallen back in love with Black and White. That may be my theme for this years challenges.
  • billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2012
    Froch wrote: »
    Thank you all for the wonderful response. Your words, as welll as your work, is inspiring and motivating.

I'm trying to figure a theme for this years challenges.
    Starting with DSS #67, I decided last year was going to be about compositing and definately about trying out the lighting techniques I've been studying. I love those processes of visualizing, then planning, then creating and posting. I've learned alot in 2011.

This year... I'm not certain... I've fallen back in love with Black and White. That may be my theme for this years challenges.

Ahh... Black and White. Brings to mind the smell of Decktol and stop bath. So easy to fall in love with Black and White.
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug
    edited January 7, 2012
    billseye wrote: »
    Ahh... Black and White. Brings to mind the smell of Decktol and stop bath. So easy to fall in love with Black and White.

:o) Made me smile and tear up at the same time Bill. Remembering those days of trying to lightproof our storage room. The smell, the dim red light, plastic trays, tongs, clips.....my enlarger...... :o)