My 2011

PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
edited January 7, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Thanks Froch for this great idea. Here's my collection of photos from 2011 in video form. Thanks to the Challenges and all of you... I can see that I've grown as a photographer in 2011. Can't wait to see what 2012 brings!

i-snRJ5dr-L.jpg
Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com

Comments

• kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Wonderful, Lisa! You have some great shots.
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • sherstonesherstone Registered Users, Retired Mod Posts: 2,356 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Nice body of work. Thanks for sharing. HNY!
  • PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Thanks, Kate! And thanks Sean for being a great MOD for the Challenges. I've learned so much this year being a part of the challenges.
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
  • SeascapeSSeascapeS Registered Users Posts: 814 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Very nice! Enjoyed looking though the galleries!
    SandiZ
    If I could tell the story in words, I wouldn't need to lug around a camera. ~Lewis Hine
    http://sandizphotos-seascapes.smugmug.com/
  • FrochFroch Registered Users Posts: 571 Major grins
    edited January 1, 2012
    Fun stuff Lisa. I love the beach shots. Very nice.
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 2, 2012
    great shots Lisa. I didn't get to see all of them as the slide show kept hanging up every few seconds. What I say looked great!
    edited January 2, 2012
    Thanks everyone! This 2011 idea was a great one! I have really enjoyed going through and figuring out which pictures to use... as well as seeing everyone else's collections.
  • billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Very nice work, Lisa... Thanks for sharing your collage and your contributions on the forum! Your letter challenge entry is one of my favorites of the year! And the Getty images you've added recently are terrific too!
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug
    edited January 3, 2012
    Thanks, Bill. My letter challenge photo will always be special to me since it was a break through for me with that type of photography and it put me in the top 5 for the first time ever. I never thought that would happen since there are so many awesome photographers on this forum ... I'm starting to feel like I actually fit in. :)
  • sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Oh, Lisa, you fit in just fine. I LOVE that San Diego zoo bus image! And oh, the beaches....makes me want to see the ocean in the worst way.
    edited January 4, 2012
    Thanks, Leah. Although not a perfect pic... I just think the zoo bus is fun. :)
  • StueveShotsStueveShots Registered Users Posts: 544 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    Really great...I love the variety and the playfulness you exhibit. I was especially draw to the umbrella-carrying people... Thanks for sharing!
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited January 6, 2012
    Very impressed with your slide show and your shots! Very fun! It was nice to be able to load a smaller size of the slide show so it didn't stall too much.
    edited January 6, 2012
    I didn't even have to do anything to make the slide show scalable... I love Smug! I just posted the video and it gives options for all different bandwith speeds.
  • StueveShotsStueveShots Registered Users Posts: 544 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2012
    PedalGirl...this is OT, but how did you post the video so that it loaded and ran automatically? That's what I was trying to do, but it obviously didn't work! Thanks!
    edited January 7, 2012
    PedalGirl...this is OT, but how did you post the video so that it loaded and ran automatically? That's what I was trying to do, but it obviously didn't work! Thanks!

I used the share button, then "get a link" ---> "Embedable links" and then you choose options and then you copy and paste the link in your post.