Options

Peace...

cbbrcbbr Registered Users Posts: 755 Major grins
edited January 3, 2012 in People
i-sHPkr8x-XL.jpg
Chad - www.brberrys.com
If I post it, please tell me how to make it better. My fragile ego can take it.

Comments

• Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2012
    That does not look like peace but whole lot of noise and headaches. Just joking. The idea is good, but I do have an issue with the framing. I would think that a square would work better. Secondly the vignette is a bit to strong for me.
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    edited January 2, 2012
    Thanks! I appreciate the feedback and agree that the framing was off. Second try -

i-W4QQRjr-XL.jpg
    Chad - www.brberrys.com
  • Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    cbbr wrote: »
    Thanks! I appreciate the feedback and agree that the framing was off. Second try -

i-W4QQRjr-XL.jpg

Much better
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer
  • Options
    BrettDeutschBrettDeutsch Registered Users Posts: 365 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    I love the concept, but the perspective is off. I think the easiest way to get this to work perfectly is to get high above your subjects (for instance with a ladder) and shoot straight down so there is no keystoning or perspective distortion. You could also shoot with a tilt-shift lens or attempt to fix it in PS with the lens correction filter.
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2012
    I actually was on a stool with the camera right above them aimed straight or almost straight down. I had a "spotter" and a handstrap.
    Chad - www.brberrys.com