Options

Barber

lensmolelensmole Registered Users Posts: 1,548 Major grins
edited January 3, 2012 in Street and Documentary

Comments

• Options
    bfjrbfjr Registered Users Posts: 10,980 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2012
    Brighter more contrast and it leans a tad.

What do you think ?
  • Options
    edited January 2, 2012
    bfjr wrote: »
    Brighter more contrast and it leans a tad.

What do you think ?

I would have to agree about the brightness & contrast.
    Its not really leaning that is the way it came out of the camera If I tried to straighten it, then it would be leaning and I usually loose too much of the image when I try it, I am trying to keep my shots as candid as possible and I rarely look through the viewfinder except when doing landscapes or some other type of genre after all it is street photography.
  • Options
    Quincy TQuincy T Registered Users Posts: 1,090 Major grins
    edited January 2, 2012
    My favorite thing about this image are the multiple layers of interesting things. Not a particularly fascinating subject, but all of the intricacies around them really help the shot out. I don't think it's an especially strong image, but a good one nonetheless.
  • Options
    rainbowrainbow Registered Users Posts: 2,765 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    lensmole wrote: »
    I would have to agree about the brightness & contrast.
    Its not really leaning that is the way it came out of the camera If I tried to straighten it, then it would be leaning and I usually loose too much of the image when I try it, I am trying to keep my shots as candid as possible and I rarely look through the viewfinder except when doing landscapes or some other type of genre after all it is street photography.

Having the two heads on the screen and the poster of heads is the best part of this shot.

Even though it is street, you need to pay attention to the processing, including straightening it out. The lean really jumps out at you if it does not add to the shot. Use a vertical in the middle as a guide. Paying for straightening with edges cut off may be the price for shooting outside the viewfinder.
  • Options
    edited January 3, 2012
    My favorite thing about this image are the multiple layers of interesting things. Not a particularly fascinating subject, but all of the intricacies around them really help the shot out. I don't think it's an especially strong image, but a good one nonetheless.

Thank you for looking and for your input it is greatly appreciated.
    rainbow wrote: »
    Having the two heads on the screen and the poster of heads is the best part of this shot.

Even though it is street, you need to pay attention to the processing, including straightening it out. The lean really jumps out at you if it does not add to the shot. Use a vertical in the middle as a guide. Paying for straightening with edges cut off may be the price for shooting outside the viewfinder.

Thank you for looking and for your input it is much appreciated ; I will defiantly work on the processing .Thanks again