2011 with Sweet Harmony Photography

sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
edited January 6, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Hi all! I sure have enjoyed looking at the other 2011 collections shared here! My year in a nutshell: here. Evidently for me this year it was all about kids, twigs, and the color red. Who knew? I had no idea about the twigs in particular until I started to sift through the year's photos. And red? Last year's photos were definitely skewed towards pink florals.
Anyway, hope some of them make you smile and I wish you all the best for the new year.
-Leah

Comments

• kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Nice job, Leah! I love your florals the best...and the baby : )
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Thanks, Kate! I've been lucky to be around a few babies this year. My babies just plain aren't babies any more......and florals, well, they're my most enduring photography passion.
  • billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Nice work, Leah. Looking forward to what 2012 brings!
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug
  • PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Really lovely, Leah! Really like the spider web... been trying to get a good shot of one, still haven't managed one I'd show off.
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • sweetharmonysweetharmony Registered Users Posts: 405 Major grins
    edited January 4, 2012
    Thanks, Bill and Lisa! I've enjoyed learning with both of you quite a bit. Lisa, I have worked and WORKED on spiderwebs and still only about 1 in 15 images is accetable-ish to me. It's as if conditions have to be "just so" to really pull it off and in places like where I live, it's almost as if there's a season......a few weeks in late summer when the spiders are particularly well-fed and the population is booming, plus morning dew.....it's a narrow opportunity.
  • StueveShotsStueveShots Registered Users Posts: 544 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    I love, love, love the frost on the leaf...such a simple composition and a very effective shot. All of your work is lovely!
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited January 6, 2012
    Enjoyed looking through these again and going to your appealing website. Bumped into your ferns - lovely!
  • JennJenn Registered Users Posts: 1,009 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    Hi all! I sure have enjoyed looking at the other 2011 collections shared here! My year in a nutshell: here. Evidently for me this year it was all about kids, twigs, and the color red. Who knew? I had no idea about the twigs in particular until I started to sift through the year's photos. And red? Last year's photos were definitely skewed towards pink florals.
    Anyway, hope some of them make you smile and I wish you all the best for the new year.
    -Leah

I think I'll always be partial to the flower photos... I just love them... Leah..
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)
    Panasonic Lumix 10x DMC-TZ3 :photo
    Leica Mega O.I.S./28mm WIDE :smile6