Options

My little nephew - C&C please

DaffodilDaffodil Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
edited January 3, 2012 in People
Is this a good shot or am I biased coz he's so cute? :-)

IMG_2301.jpg
My equipment so far:
Canon EOS 500D
Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Lens
Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens

Comments

• Options
    CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Bless your heart ... But me thinks your are biased... and besides... There's no milk in that dang bottle... Haha
    Super cute little fingers though... He promises to be a good subject for your further exploits... I'm certain of that.
    I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
    Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • Options
    DaffodilDaffodil Registered Users Posts: 34 Big grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Cowboydoug wrote: »
    Bless your heart ... But me thinks your are biased... and besides... There's no milk in that dang bottle... Haha
    Super cute little fingers though... He promises to be a good subject for your further exploits... I'm certain of that.

yes that's what i was trying to portray... tiny fingers c/w mum's big ones. i just thought it was an interesting angle, it looked good thru my eyes :-)

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    My equipment so far:
    Canon EOS 500D
    Canon EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 II Lens
    Canon EF 100mm f/2.8 Macro USM Lens
  • Options
    D3SshooterD3Sshooter Registered Users Posts: 1,187 Major grins
    edited January 3, 2012
    Sorry but if I would not know better, I would say that the camera went off by accident. There must be more flattering poses to bring the message.
    Sometimes a photographer gets rapped in his emotions due to the bond he his with subject. Something, that we the viewers do not have. As they say, You might be looking through pink glasses. The art of photography is to capture that feeling/ emotion and project it in your picture. A viewer should be overwhelmed with emotions when looking at it... unfortunately that is not the case here.
    A photographer without a style, is like a pub without beer