Favorites of 2011

sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
edited January 7, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Great idea to review photos from last year and select some that seem to represent our best and/or favorite images. I really enjoyed seeing what others shared! And I finally have something pulled together for 2011. This process brought home that I've been traveling a fair amount and that I've fallen behind on photo-processing, etc. So I've been doing some catching up. :D

A SmugMug Slideshow of Favorites from 2011 or Gallery of Favorites

Most of these are landscapes from various parts of the world but there are quite a few images inspired by the dgrin challenges as well. (I've also added a more prominent watermark after finding two photos in use on other websites.)

Enjoy!

Gretchen

Comments

• CookieSCookieS Registered Users Posts: 854 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    Beautiful Images. I love the dog wood blossoms, but they are all stunning . You really get around :)
  • kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    Wow, beautiful...just love the dogwood blossoms. Also, the photos from New Zealand--they brought back memories of an extraordinary trip!
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • JAGJAG Super Moderators Posts: 9,088 moderator
    edited January 6, 2012
    very lovely images!
  • StueveShotsStueveShots Registered Users Posts: 544 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    That was lovely! Thanks for sharing the collection...outstanding work!
  • PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    Really great! I recognize quite a few of your challenge entries there... awesome!
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    Nice set, Gretchen. Love the O'Hare Airport shot and the first of two Orton inspired images. Lot's more there to like, too!
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug
  • GretaPicsGretaPics Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2012
    Wow Gretchen - what a beautiful collection of images. Really enjoyed them. Nicely inspirational too. Thanks for sharing, GP
  • FrochFroch Registered Users Posts: 571 Major grins
    edited January 7, 2012
    Beautiful, beautiful stuff Gretchen!