DSS 93 choices

lkbartlkbart Registered Users Posts: 1,912 Major grins
edited January 6, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Wasn't coming up with ideas after I missed shooting some newborn border collie pups last week - they were precious! :( But I got inspired this morning - I will be starting a beginner ballet class next week - for the first time in my life - hoping it will help me stretch & strengthen after knee replacement this past summer, & since I had to get new shoes well ....

Comments, suggestions? Especially regarding processing - I've been playing & wonder if any of these are eye-pleasing or not.

1. First ballet shoes at 50!!
IMG2364-M.jpg

IMG2358-M.jpg

IMG2355-M.jpg

4. This one is probably my favorite cuz I wasn't expecting Calypso to join me, but it is also probably the least recognizeable for the theme because of her & the focus point & DOF.
IMG2298-M.jpg

IMG2322-M.jpg
~Lillian~
A photograph is an artistic expression of life, captured one moment at a time . . .
http://bartlettphotoart.smugmug.com/

Comments

• kdotaylorkdotaylor Registered Users Posts: 1,280 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    I like the composition and soft lighting in #1. Contratulations on picking up your new dancing shoes!
    Kate
    www.katetaylor.smugmug.com
    "You cannot depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus." Mark Twain
  • sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited January 6, 2012
    I also prefer #1. Have fun!
  • imagesofhimimagesofhim Registered Users Posts: 527 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    I like #1... however, I'd like to see more of the hand as that lends to the title!
    Blessings,
    Marjohn

Images of Him Photography
  • GretaPicsGretaPics Registered Users Posts: 373 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    I'm a fan of #1 as well in terms of the soft lighting, overall color and pleasing composition. I'm not sure if it says new though without the title. Congratulations on best of luck. GP
  • PedalGirlPedalGirl Registered Users Posts: 794 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    I agree with Greta. 15524779-Ti.gif
    Pho-tog-ra-pher (n) 1. One who practices photography 2. one obsessed with capturing life with their camera. 3. One who eats, sleeps and breathes photographs. 4. One who sees the world in 4x6.
    www.lisaspeakmanphotography.com
  • billseyebillseye Registered Users Posts: 847 Major grins
    edited January 6, 2012
    I like #1... however, I'd like to see more of the hand as that lends to the title!
    15524779-Ti.gif
    Bill Banning

Check out billseye photos on SmugMug