Air force Museum Pano

brvheartbrvheart Registered Users Posts: 434 Major grins
edited January 13, 2012 in Other Cool Shots
Hey everyone - I took this this weekend, I have not even posted it on my blog yet but want to share it with you guys. This is my first ever attempt at a pano - and it is HDR at that. So it was 8 shots finally stitched from 24 RAW shots with my Canon 7D. Hope you enjoy.

AFMPanoHDR1-1-L.jpg

Comments

• CowboydougCowboydoug Registered Users Posts: 401 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2012
    Super sweet image... Nice job with camera position... No twists & bows... I bet it will make for awesome prints... Thanks for sharing
    I'm a Kidnapper... I take terrible pictures of people, then hold them for ransom.

Cowboydoug
    Certified Journeyman Commercial Photographer
    www.iWasThereToo.com
  • brvheartbrvheart Registered Users Posts: 434 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2012
    Thanks Doug! I was happy with this one for sure. I hope someone buys it :) I will be hanging one in my house for sure - but not the same as when someone else likes it enough to buy it :)
  • moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,420 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2012
    Really well done, I like it! thumb.gif

It's been a few years since I've been out that way, may be time for a road trip one of these days.
    edited January 9, 2012
    Thanks Moose :) - I would recommend it to anyone - we spent 4 hours in one little area shooting :-/
  • moose135moose135 Registered Users Posts: 1,420 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2012
    What really impressed me about the museum - well, one of many things - was just how photographer-friendly they are.
  • black mambablack mamba Registered Users Posts: 8,323 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2012
    Very nice pano.thumb.gif If you've never been there, you should try and get to the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, FL. It's equally impressive.

Tom
    I always wanted to lie naked on a bearskin rug in front of a fireplace. Cracker Barrel didn't take kindly to it.
    edited January 9, 2012
    moose135 wrote: »
    What really impressed me about the museum - well, one of many things - was just how photographer-friendly they are.
    They are indeed - they encourage it and that is one thing that makes it so great to go to. I love that place.
    Very nice pano.thumb.gif If you've never been there, you should try and get to the Naval Aviation Museum in Pensacola, FL. It's equally impressive.

Tom
    Thanks Tom! I have now just put that on my list of places to go thanks! :)
  • JuanoJuano Registered Users Posts: 4,890 Major grins
    edited January 10, 2012
    I am impressed, nicely done!
  • David_S85David_S85 Administrators Posts: 13,240 moderator
    edited January 10, 2012
    Hard to see in its current size. Can you load a larger image? DGrin will automatically shrink it down for page view, but we now have a Stretchy feature that with a click, will load a larger size into the browser window for closer inspection.
    My Smugmug
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" - Wayne Gretzky
    edited January 10, 2012
    Juano wrote: »
    I am impressed, nicely done!
    Thank you Juano :)
    David_S85 wrote: »
    Hard to see in its current size. Can you load a larger image? DGrin will automatically shrink it down for page view, but we now have a Stretchy feature that with a click, will load a larger size into the browser window for closer inspection.
    David - here is a larger image from site -

http://www.chrislehmanphotography.com/Portfolio/RecentFavorites/i-pmqfJhg/1/L/AFMPanoHDR1-1-L.jpg
    edited January 10, 2012
    brvheart wrote: »

That's better. Thanks!
    My Smugmug
    edited January 11, 2012
    David - I just tried that link and it appears to be the same size that I linked in the first post - did it get you what you were looking for? If not I grab the larger size.
    edited January 12, 2012
    brvheart wrote: »
    David - I just tried that link and it appears to be the same size that I linked in the first post - did it get you what you were looking for? If not I grab the larger size.

Er, right. They are the same image size.
    My Smugmug
    edited January 12, 2012
    try this one - if not you can always go to the gallery itself and view them :)

Hopefully this one works for us
  • DogdotsDogdots Registered Users Posts: 8,795 Major grins
    edited January 12, 2012
    Beautiful work thumb.gif
    edited January 13, 2012
    thank you Mary :)