That Traind Don't Stop Here Anymore

rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
edited January 9, 2012 in The Dgrin Challenges
Ok, looking through my last series, I also realize I am liking these... I head off to work shortly and will be home by 10 p, Eastern, so I need to finalize my thoughts and upload something... a
Any opinions?

Thanks

2012-01-7-M.jpg

2012-01-8-M.jpg

2012-01-9-M.jpg

Comments

• sapphire73sapphire73 Registered Users, Super Moderators Posts: 1,959 moderator
    edited January 9, 2012
    I see that you have posted the fruit of last year's sun and these. I like #2 of the fruit (because it gives a closer look at the fruit) and am not sure which I prefer of the train tracks. Perhaps #2 of the train tracks. I would encourage you to enter whichever you are liking best whether or not others have time to give you input on these.....

My first photoshoot for this challenge was all about some railroad tracks that are no longer used. :D
  • travelwaystravelways Registered Users Posts: 7,854 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2012
    I really like #3 clap.gif
    Tatiana - Seeing the world through my camera
    TravelwaysPhotos.com ...... Facebook
    VegasGreatAttractions.com
    Travelways.com
  • WhatSheSawWhatSheSaw Registered Users Posts: 2,221 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2012
    I like the crossed tracks of #3. You might try a bit more contrast and a bit less on the vignette. Bring out the texture a little more. And maybe crop a touch at the top. I like that the tracks go off into nothing, but the top right corner is a bit distracting.
  • rteest42rteest42 Registered Users Posts: 540 Major grins
    edited January 9, 2012
    Thinking on it all day while at work, I am leaning toward 3 in this series myself... The tracks just kind of fade into concrete, but since the filming of Lincoln last month down there, there is still a lot of left over sand and mulch in the area, so the feeling of them simply fading away is stronger than normal. I am going to look at this and the fruit again and make a decision!

Thanks!